I’m thrilled to have been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blog Award by Julie Stock, whose wonderful blog My Writing Life can be seen here. Thank you, Julie!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: follow the blogger who nominated you, if you don’t already do so.
Right, seven facts about me. I’m going for the random approach here:
- As a teenager I bred and showed guinea pigs
- My debut novel is being published at the age of 58. It really is never too late!
- I love chocolate
- I drive a bright red sports car
- I was in Wyoming on a ranch holiday on 9/11
- I’m a late convert to the music of Led Zeppelin (courtesy of my husband)
- I have played midwife to numerous cows and sheep
And now for my 15 nominees:
- Sally Jenkins – A Writer on Writing
- Morton Gray – Morton S Gray
- Linda Chamberlain – Naked Horse
- Tora Williams – Tora Williams
- Bella Osborne – Bella Osborne Writes
- Rachael Thomas – Rachael Thomas Romance Writer
- Jessica Gilmore – Sprig Muslin
The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice I have only nominated 7 other bloggers. I’m not too hot on maths, but even I can see that if every blogger nominates 15 others we will shortly run out of bloggers. That’s my excuse anyway, I hope I will be forgiven.